Re: Wing vs Spoiler

To: kturk@ala.net, John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Wing vs Spoiler
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:36:51 -0800 (PST)
Sure does--- makes sense too. That dinky spoiler I
have would give up probably by 100 and fly off at a
buck fifty !!
I keep playing around with the front end of this thing
on the computer and the front end keeps getting
smaller and smaller . Now that I know that the front
end can basically look like anything I am re-doing the
fe to narrow and stretch it out .
Old Ferdinand Porsche is spinning is his grave right
now...
George in DC

Do You Yahoo!?