Re: "Shooting the messenger ?"

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Shooting the messenger ?"
From: "LandSpeed Louise" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:01:31 -0800
Ok Malcolm,

I give

you win

how silly of me to think "World" and "International" might be thought of as
the same thing.

I do wonder, however,  just how many countries are required to agree before
something international is considered world. . . .

Just a little fuel for thought.

Speedy Regards,

LandSpeed Louise Ann Noeth
Storyteller

LandSpeed Productions
Words / Pictures / Graphics / PR
"Against the ruin of the world,
there is only one defense -- the creative act!"