Re: Dry sump questions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dry sump questions
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 11:28:58 -0500
Tom, List,

  I'm sure the folks at Muscle Motorsports <www.musclemotorsports.com> (Used
NASCAR type parts) could find something durable for a small block Chevy
application.  Why the dry sump route?  I have a hard time finding space for
an oil cooler on my car, so I have to wonder if mounting the tanks isn't
gonna be a problem.  I see lots of Accusump systems out there, to make sure
things stay lubricated.  I had called Muscle Motorsports to see if they had
any small Accusump systems.  They said "Sure, we've got some little FIVE
GALLON ones!"  Any dry sump/Accusump users out there to discuss pros/cons
and relative expense of these systems?

Chuck "5 Gallon fuel cell, 5 Quart oil pan" Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC