RE: Land Speed Louise at Autorama

To: <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Land Speed Louise at Autorama
From: "Ron Christensen" <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:14:50 -0700
Sorry to have to use the list but we can't get through to Louise any other
way . . .

Please contact Ed Smith at (801) 544-4526 about the Autorama.  He heard that
you might be arranging for the Mormon Meteor to be in the display.  He has
other information regarding the location of our display and other cars to
expect at the show. Give him a call.  The show is April 7th to 9th.  I hope
you have solved your computer problems.  Ron