Re: goodguy, YES ........ geezer, NO !

To: speedtimer@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: goodguy, YES ........ geezer, NO !
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:08:02 EST
     Absolutely  Glen ,  I will think of you as  GlenGeezer  from now on
....... Let' s
see who will admit to being the oldest on this list   ..........  you ,  Tom
Bryant ,
Wes  Potter ,  both the  Ardun----s ,  maybe  Jim  Dincau ,  the  Doug in the
Ditch
or the  Hayseed in  Nebraska ,   just a guess from what  I  can recall reading
since last  November  .........  wonder how many guys / gals over  60  ???
     I  don' t mind admitting  MY  age .......  I  was born  November  19 ,
1935  .
 Saw first oval track races  1946  .......  graduated high school  1953
....... first
drags  1955  (  took 'em a while to get here in  New  England  ) ,  and  moved
to southern  California in late  1956 ,  which is when  I  first got to
Santa  Ana  .
    No kidding ,  let' s see who the elder statesman is ' round here .......
Skip
can only lay claim to being the  " elder statesman of  Bastrop  " .   How
about
we have to buy the most senior citizen of this list a drink in  Wendover ,  if
he / she is there ....... if  NOT  we' ll  toast to that person ,  and have
that drink
ourselves  !   (  I  only drink soda myself  ! )
       Waiting and wondering  ........  any of you guys hang around with  Ab
Jenkins
                            ........  or  Amelia  Earhart  ?
       Bruce .....  yeah,  I  had to wear knickers in first grade  ......
Ferguson