Re: goodguy, YES ........ geezer, NO !

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: goodguy, YES ........ geezer, NO !
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:13:55 -0800
Hey Bruce,
You just pushed my nostalgia button, all kinds of memories just flashed
through my mind. As Roger sang, "Rumble seats and running boards, them
were the good old days." They probably weren't good, but life was
simplier and we had more time to have fun before all these "time-saving"
devices, that we feel we must have, were invented.

Tom, Redding CA - 216 D/CC