Re: Racer Classifications (was geezers...)

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Racer Classifications (was geezers...)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:34:23 -0600
Nope.... Bud.... Your a Racer.... anyone that is building a car to Run out
there is a Racer.... sorting it all out Makes you just that....   I was
Bragging on you to Doug the other day.... And don't you know it figures...
Soon as I leave Doug Get SUN..... Man I was freezing .... so much for WARM
SUNNY California...

Keith