Re: Racer Classifications (was geezers...)

To: kturk@ala.net, lemay@hiwaay.net, popms@thegrid.net
Subject: Re: Racer Classifications (was geezers...)
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:44:43 EST
List; I want to go on record here "I am not a Geezer" But the kid who drove
my roadster to the G/GR record, who had never driven a stick before driving
the roadster, says I am. I am glad to see the list has set the geezer bar at
older than me. I did see Jazzy Nelson win Top Eliminator with a 9 second
flathead at Half Moon Bay and I agree with Bruce F. that the big steam
engines, SP ran Mallots buy here, were awesome. I even started working in
R2800 overhaul at UAL. But no geezer here. Rich Fox