Racer Classifications (was geezers...)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Racer Classifications (was geezers...)
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:53:32
Becoming pretty obvious now. We need classifications of racers, bench
racers, lurkers just as we have vehicle classes. Maybe we should put a rule
book together with "specs" for the various classifications. Age would be
one requirement, longivity in the sport another, character of the person in
question... and so on. I bet this list could come up with a batch of
classes and the rules for each! Could be fun...me I am an old fart. Not yet
to the Geezer category, but coming on strong.

mayf
At 08:01 AM 3/11/00 -0600, Marge and/or Dave Thomssen wrote:
>Dave Haller and List:
>
>Getting the geezers together some evening at Bonneville is an excellent
>idea.  We should invite all geezers over the age of 18 to get aquainted and
>look at the future.
>
>Dave the Hayseed
>#322 XXFBGMR

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
ph: 1-256-837-1051

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

lemay@hiwaay.net

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)