Re: TLC disappointed. Ain't we all!!!!!!

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Subject: Re: TLC disappointed. Ain't we all!!!!!!
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:44:07 -0600
I wholeheartedly agree and concur with the statement below...........
(I have no financial connection with the author or otherwise indorse any
product or service they may offer, nor any connection through family
members or relatives. This statement is sworn to be accurate and
truthful.)
Is that OK Joe?...............DK.
    (S.I.R.)