Re: TLC disappointed,showcased LSR Racing, Bonneville' s Beauty

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, dhaller@techline.com, webmaster@amoproductions.com,
Subject: Re: TLC disappointed,showcased LSR Racing, Bonneville' s Beauty
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:12:58 EST
In the 60's my Grandparents went to Fremont to see me run my coup. Later my
Mom asked them how they liked it. My grand dad said he heard my name but
never saw me and I must not have done to well. my Mom said "What. He won his
class and was runner up in his bracket." My Grand dad said "Denny Malanli
won, so everyone else must have lost." So if he was there and couldn't
understand classes how could you explain V4/GR and X0/BGR in an hour show? I
still say it was great and I'll watch it again when its on. Rich Fox