Re: TLC and gold

To: <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <mdthom@radiks.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TLC and gold
From: "lanspeed" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:40:48 -0800
That you are aware of the danger ought to inspire  sense of protective
vigilance. It has been my experience when dealing with SCTA officials, that
they guard the sanctity of the amatuer sport very closely.

Recognition for those at the far reaches of the speed scale is a gracious
thing to give hard working enthusiasts.

Bonneville, its location, its physical, mental and financial demands, are
protection enough from many "fast buck" or "hollow glory" seekers
who would come to the sport with distasteful agendas.

Beyond that, it is up to the ambassadors -- each and every one of you who
love the salt  -- to protect the salt and sport.

I am a storyteller, and the stories of  Bonneville people are very good
stories to tell.

LandSpeed Louise