Re: Cam Doctor problems

To: Lsr164@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cam Doctor problems
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:01:48 -0600
Hallo Tom........
  The only problem would be the engine will not run at low/idle rpm, due
to to lack of mass that a flywheel generates. BMW, Mercedes and Audi are
using 'Dual Mass' flywheels to give a smooth idle in order to overcome
the wobble induced by the computor constantly adjusting the
ignition/fuel to keep inside the programmed idle speed target limits. So
you may experience a poor or high idle to keep the engine
running.(Obviously with the wheels off the ground?)........How are you
dealing with not being able to freewheel?.........DK