playing with rules

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: playing with rules
From: "Kim & Brad Johnson" <b091696@snowhill.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:44:11 -0600
Ok troops.....what's the real deal????     Can you modify a floor panel to
clear something in a gas coupe or production car?  Is a transmission tunnel
part of a floor?  What does "radius a wheel well" mean?  Can you only draw a
bigger or taller circle on the existing sheetmetal and cut?  Or, can you
raise the existing rear flair straight up and then fill in back towards the
car?  (it's about clearance for a Goodyear Nascar tire) (The Nascar brakes
are too big to allow any more wheel backspace) (and, narrowing the housing
is not my first choice)       Brad......swimming alone in my favorite
bedtime volume.....the old RB!!!!