Re: playing with rules

To: "Kim & Brad Johnson" <b091696@snowhill.com>
Subject: Re: playing with rules
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 05:05:14 -0800
Brad,

Historically there have been no restrictions against modifying a firewall or
trans tunnel to accommodate an engine/trans swap in a Gas Coupe or
Production class car. The radius wheel well rule is another one that remains
from the days when we had access to 32" tall Firestone Indy tires and you
would have to cut the body to run this tire. I would have no problem with a
vehicle in record impound that had opened the wheel well and reflaired the
fender. Remember the original contour of the rear fender must not be altered
with the exception of the radius mod.

Dan W