Re: playing with rules

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: playing with rules
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:59:15 -0800
Rich,

How would I know the deck lid is not from the original year unless you told
me. The rules as written do not prohibt a change of deck lid although there
appears to be a couple of missing words in the Altered description. I
believe the text should include words to the effect ...body panels of the
same year and manufactuerer mounted in the conventional manner ...

Again lets send this one on to Bobby Sykes for his read.

Dan W