Re: IMPORTANT:Possible Salt Flats Issue

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, "ardunbill" <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT:Possible Salt Flats Issue
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:40:11 -0800
Wes

Well said.

Has Pruett been informed of this latest development? I have spoken to the
BLM and have placed a call to Bloch at SUWA to try to discover his
intentions.

Additionally, my colleagues in the media (about 300) have also been give a
heads-up about this sneaky business by SUWA. I have already heard from more
than dozen who stand ready to assist with ink and space. Rough guess on the
coverage would be more than 2 million circulation.

You might check out the SUWA web site at  www.suwa.org

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures