Re: Salt Flats Issue

To: LandSpeed Louise Ann Noeth <lanspeed@west.net>,
Subject: Re: Salt Flats Issue
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:54:16 -0800 (PST)
I dont know what the local system is in Utah but if
the judges are voted into office there is less of a
chance of local roadblocks . The problem is at the
Federal Circuit level where egos are big and
appointments are basically for life . There is no
constituency just a conscience. You never know how an
individual can lean in  these sort of
situations.Unfortunately this is where this
jurisdiction would most likely fall.
 The best approach is to have all your ducks in a row
and as Louise said give some history and background on
the salt and the efforts that racers make to preserve
the salt while enjoying it's benefits.
Now enough legal stuff for today it makes my head hurt
after a while .

 George in 70 degree and sunny DC

--- "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth"

=== message truncated ===