Re: Salt Flats

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: Salt Flats
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:35:28 -0400
    Thanks Wes for keeping us on top of these situations. Weather you ever
run at Bonneville or not we all need to think about a contribution to "Save
the Salt" to preserve this ultimate race venue.

    And if you guys think things are getting a little rough now, Al Gore and
his cronies will really upset the apple cart.

    John Beckett, LSR #79