Breedlove Induction

To: "Ron Christensen" <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>
Subject: Breedlove Induction
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:40:20 -0400
List

I may catch a lot of flak on this one. But I sure would like to see Al
Teague in there along with Graig and the others. I have no doubt that there
are may in the LSR community who deserve this recognition but Al would be a
good place for us to start. Keith knows how to make it happen.

John Beckett, LSR #79