Re: Breedlove Induction

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Breedlove Induction
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:50:24 -0500
Okay here is the deal.... Voting takes place once a Year for the
International Motorsports Hall of Fame... Somewhere I even have the website
for the Place...

If we want to Nominatee someone we should send up the Fliers to the 200
voting members and let them know this is our Pick for Next Year....  They
then will Nominate the Person Or Not... Based on thier likes and
dislikes.... there are 5-6 folks inducted Each Year.

Personally I really wanted to Get Al's Name there this Year... but that is
My agenda.... It's up to everyone to say... This is the GUY.... or Gal as
the case maybe...  I know we will never as a Group agree on One Person...
but it's my opinion that Al is the Man.... and I will Take it to a Vote and
we can allow anyone to nominate anyone.... Sound fair?   Personally I think
it's a Great way of show casing our sport.... there are those that don't
feel that way... and I respect thier opinions.

Keith