Re: Breedlove Induction

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Breedlove Induction
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:20:33 -0500
First and Foremost I would like to offer the opportunity to someone else to
make this Happen....  Don't miss understand this as a Lack of support....
It's a simple matter of Asking if someone else has an interest in Making
this Happen.

I started this List with Chuck and Wendy.... Just wondering if this
something someone else would like to do.  The Person who gets this done
Traditionally sits with the presenter at the Ceremony in Talladega Alabama.
Of course There is a Format to follow and a Procedure to make this Happen
and Since I have been down this Road with Donald Healey I would Gladly
assist anyone else with the Procedure.   It will take a Little effort to
come up with a Biography and a Cover Page for the Flyer.... Now if we had a
Real Writer in our Mists.... she could Most likely do that the whole job
justice... and I can write the Healey Club for a copy of the one we sent
out.  There is also a Guy who headed that up and He would be Most Helpful to
us I am sure.

Okay it's up to you folks.. I have 6 folks interested in this and Naming Al
Teague as the Ultimate Hot Rodder... you need to think of one thing that was
Pointed out to me last year when I brought this up the first time... Al
Teague ain't the Only Guy Deserving of this Honor.... Look at folks Like Don
and Rick Vesco.... Elmo Gillette.... our Own Tom Bryant.... I know they
aren't household names in the bench racing circles ... But they Have been an
instrumental Part of our Hobby....

Keith