Re: Solid Beam Axle Caster & Toe In

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solid Beam Axle Caster & Toe In
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:13:42 PDT
Dick;   my road rod, Boogie Woogie (the "infamous '31 1/2 A-bone Coup'e) has
5 degrees on a 4 inch I beam axle, and a 104.5 wheelbase it's real nice onna
highway up to  an' over 85-90....BUT if it were me, I'd problay be thinkin'
10-12 degrees....   -right group?   How does anyone else out there call it?

Good luck on the project Dick.  Been following it and wish I could come
along as "crew chief" -note I didn't say "bottlewasher"  HA HA

      go gettim'   Dick!  -"Dirty Doug" in uppastate New Yawk
                                      ....home of H,H, and H!