Re: Solid Beam Axle Caster & Toe In

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Solid Beam Axle Caster & Toe In
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:47:40 -0700
Hi Dick;
You will note that of the cars described to you the ones with more weight on
the front wheels need less caster to go straight.  We run between 12 and 15
degrees in the modified with no problems so far. I do notice that the cars
that run really fast at the lakes use more caster than that, I swear Fred
Danifelzers old #44 looked like it had about 45 degrees.
Jim in Palmdale, where it's raining cats and dogs