Re: Dyno Questions

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dyno Questions
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:32:31 EDT
Keith; In your case you could try carb spacers or manifolds or carb sizes to
see how that moves the curve around. Same for headers and collector length.
Of course varying valve clearance might show something. I think it only
depends on how much time and ambition you have. Once you get started there
are all kinds of things that come to mind. Tomorrow I am supposed to get the
Nissan back on the dyno with the new cams and such and than we are supposed
to get to run the stock twin turbo one. Sounds like fun.  Rich Fox