Re: Oily Tidbit

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Oily Tidbit
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:58:56 -0500
Ardunbill,
  Gee, what about the air cooled motorcycle folks at Bonneville?  You reckon
just any old dino oil will do?
I wish I knew, we will be running Mobile 1 in a 6 cylinder air cooled
turbocharged motor.  If I don't buy the wife a new dress this year, we might
be able to get some of the Redline "magical oil" or maybe talk Skip out of
some Pro-Blend.

Regards, Tom