Re: Fw: Carb sizing/ ignition timing

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Carb sizing/ ignition timing
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 09:45:24 -0500
Now there was a thought we can Play with....

The motor basically just kept getting hotter as the RPM increased.... I was
wondering if I had enough Fuel Flow .... the Pressure was set on 7.5 but we
noticed as the demand increased off Idle it went down to 6 and seemed to
stay there.... hard to tell as I was in the car and I don't have a Pressure
gage in the car...( brad was peeking over the edge of the engine
compartment)

I am running a Barry Grant 280 which is good to about 650hp... which is
just under what we are making at the crank.. on this motor...