Hearing

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hearing
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 06:11:53 -0500
Doc says I got some Fluid from an infection... Which means I am going to be
able to hear again out of this ear.... He said it would take bout three
days... to fix it.... Okay fair enough...

What was interesting is that My hearing had actually improved substantially
over the last 4 years.... in my left ear.... The Doctor was very surprised
to learn I had been a pilot...

Bottom line these days other then the race car I live in a quiet world....
So this little event was about Prevention....  Trust me I am very
Pleased.... and will have lots of Ear Plugs... come see me if you need
them... K