Re: Diesel Trucks

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Diesel Trucks
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 05:18:44 -0700
Mike & list,

Apparantly there are hopped up diesel fuels available to selected indivuals.
Propane injected on top of diesel acts the same as Nitrous on gasoline
according to the experts. In trying to keep the competition in the classes
fair the SCTA-BNI has decided, with the approval of the racers in these
classes, to specify a spec diesel fuel to be administered in the same manner
as we do with gasoline. The gasoline supplier, ERC again for year 2000, will
dispense the fuel and seal the tank the same way they do with the gasoline
class entries.

Granted a single tank full will last most racers a full week plus more. For
example I have been the fuel sponser for Mike Manghelli's H/DS class Stink
Liner. In 1998 I ponied up $0.37 for fuel which saw us through two seasons.
Although the Stink Liner is now gone on to better things I would have had to
dig deep for fuel again this year.

Dan Warner