Re: talkabout radios

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: talkabout radios
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:55:11 -0600
John

AT&T dual band cell phones seem to work pretty well on the salt, but I
noticed a couple of very small no service areas last year.  A new cell phone
tower was scheduled to be built across the road from the truck stop last
year.  It wasn't built last Nov.
the last time I was at the Salt Flats, maybe it's in by now I have not been
out there this year.
                                      Gary Wilkinson