Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:37:25 -0700
Hi Tom;
Front wheel drive/steer is tricky because if you don't get the swivel axis
of the steered wheel right over the contact point with the ground it makes
for wiggly handling. I always thought that the polywog only straightened out
after aero forces began to dominate the handling. I thought we ought to be
able to at least try it too but see my reply to John.
 Jim in Palmdale