Re: Rear steering

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear steering
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:00:56 -0500
Howdy,
          yup, however, this list will continue to amaze anyone reading
when the right buttons are pushed, and information someone has gathered,
begins to travel ..... even though the concept of rear steer is on the
edge, if not outside the realm of do-able, it is a concept that intrigues
and draws out inquisitive and possibly inventive thinking.

At 03:51 PM 5/24/00 , you wrote:
>Am I mistaken, or didn't all of this
>rear-steering talk start with "tongue in cheek"
>as a joke?
>Dick J
>
>--- Daniel Wright
><daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I have been following with interest the
> > discussion on rear steering.  I
> > can't see in the rule book where it is
> > prohibited.  Can someone refer me to
> > any applicable paragraph?
> > Dan Wright
> > Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
> > dan@saltflats.com
> > Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
> > "It's amazing what you can do when you don't
> > know it can't be done"

>Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites.
>http://invites.yahoo.com/

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316