Re: Rear steering

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Rear steering
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:10:15 -0400
John

Tried that too. Had the steering so slow it took 300 yards to make a circle.
It helped, but no cure. Also tried everything from 20 deg to 0 deg of
caster. worked better near 0.
This is on a front wheel drive, 140" WB, 50" tread width, vehicle with
driver toward the rear. Had fun, but in that application, not worth the
fabrication time and effort.

John Beckett, LSR #79