GPU or GPS?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: GPU or GPS?
From: "ghalvorson:First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:42:26 -0500
Wes,
I see you mentioned a GPU.  What is it?  I'm a pilot and fly by a GPS
regularly but is that what we are talking about?  I can see the advantages
of a zoomed in moving map during a road race course.
My car is getting closer to going out the shop door.  I just picked up on
the Silver State Challange and am quite interested in it.  My brain is
already working on a plan to do the Challange and then to B'Ville the
following week this Sept.  That is if I eeevvveerrrr get the car done.
Gene H