Re: LSR list -- rear steer

To: john@engr.wisc.edu, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LSR list -- rear steer
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:55:11 EDT
List; As was pointed out boats have rear steer and most of us have driven a
boat without hitting anything. Also you can get turned by just using the
rudder pedals, I guess, using up a lot of sky. Both of these vehicles have
single point steering. In my mind the only car that would possibly benefit
from rear steering would be a streamliner of the pollywog shape. And that
might work.                                             Who would have ever
thought so much could be written about something almost no one has any plan
of trying?  Rich Fox