Dodge Red Ram hemi

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Dodge Red Ram hemi
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Is there anybody on this list who built and ran a
Dodge Red Ram hemi in the past?  I have a couple
of these motors, am very intrigued by them
('cause they are small & hemis) and I want to
update my roadster from flathead to "tiny hemi"
in a year or two.  I am looking for anybody who
can give me any personal advice on what works and
what does not work on these little motors.  Also,
is there anybody that has any old performance
parts for these motors "back in the junk pile".
In particular, I need either a blower manifold or
old style log manifold.  Most everything else is
still available through various suppliers.

Thanks

=====
......(In East Texas)........
.Hemis and Flatheads Forever.