Re: " Ten pounds of Charcoal and check the oil, mate ....... "

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: " Ten pounds of Charcoal and check the oil, mate ....... "
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:22:16 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
To: <IfixMGs@aol.com>; <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 10:31 PM
Subject: " Ten pounds of Charcoal and check the oil, mate ....... "
I read a magazine article about this not to long ago. There is a
couple that have a portable conversion setup that they tow behind
their motorhome. They actual go around collecting used cooking oils
from restraunts. They use it in place of diesel fuel in the motorhome.
They also stated that when they run the converted oils from deep
fryers the exhaust smelled just like what was cooked. Wonder what
would have happened if Bill Gates had got hold of this.
Think of the sublimable messages.

BillB