Re: Motor ruling question

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motor ruling question
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:41:12 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
To: "Richard Kensicki" <richk@sparta-junction.com>;
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 10:20 PM

Along the same subject. I was studying some Pontiac TramsAm data and
notice that in 1989 they produced a TransAm with a turbocharged Buick
231 V6. I believe that they produced over 500 of them. This car would
normally run in Production Supercharged, but what if you were to
remove the turbo could the car be legal for Production with the Buick
V6.
BillB