Dyno Vs Maxton...

To: "land-speed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dyno Vs Maxton...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:15:19 -0500
Well I guess this thing is finally coming to a decision which would you
rather do Run at Maxton or Run on the Dyno.... Wow tuff call....

If the Week Treats me well the Business will Flow and I can get some time to
install the replacement parts for the MSD... and we can do both...

I know for a fact I don't want to run the Nitrous at Maxton before I run it
on a Dyno.... But I sure would love to have that Maxton Pass with the N2O
on...

oughta be interesting to see how it all sorts out.

Keith....( Yep... Now that I lost it .... I can't remember when I had it
Last  )