Re: Nitropropane

To: "Hyatt Engineering Ltd." <Hyatt-Engineering-Ltd@fuse.net>,
Subject: Re: Nitropropane
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:20:39 -0400
    Greg

    Guess we need Dan to weigh in on this but I would categorize
nitropropane as non-approved gasoline since the two are mixed together.
    On the other end of things, I have had my gas tank sealed and later
checked after a gas class record run, but no seal and no fuel check after a
fuel class record.

    John Beckett, LSR #79