Re: Local government going too far?

To: george mitchell <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>, OHFASTONE@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Local government going too far?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 06:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
Years ago I restored a Cadillac-Gage V-100
armored personnel carrier for an eccentric
doctor, military collector, friend of mine.  We
actually had a similar ord. in that town.  I
simply registered the tank as an industrial/farm
vehicle and it couldn't be touched.  It did
result in the city council getting a little
pissed at their chief of police (me), and it went
down hill from there, but that's a different
story.

dick J

--- george mitchell

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!