RE: Weekend Blues

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Weekend Blues
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:49:27 -0700
Well Dick, just to make you feel worse - I'm still at home but just
finishing up some paperwork before packing the Honda and heading out. The
alpha isn't racing this weekend - Paul and Rich are staying home to replace
pistons from the last meet, so we can run at Muroc - so maybe I'll give
Paul permission to play on my computer this weekend.
Bev Stanley
one of the many people working on
#4422 Rich Manchen Welding AA/Modified Sports
2 El Mirage Two Club hats earned by this team

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.