Re: [Re: ignition on flathead]

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: ignition on flathead]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 9 Jun 00 19:12:54 PDT
Thanks Dan,
Just to make this perfectly clear, the electronic ignition is OK, but not the
rev limiter part? Thanks again Phil

Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com> wrote:
Phil,

Roy Creel stated that the MSD with rev limiter you propose is NOT legal for
your Mod Roadster. The Vintage committee has decided that a rev limiter is
considered as engine control, therefore not legal on a vintage engine
running in a vintage body.

Dan Warner