Re: modified roadster and production classes

To: "Tim Schoeny" <tschoen@fuse.net>, <gmc6POWER@aol.com>
Subject: Re: modified roadster and production classes
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:54:09 -0700
Question one - I think maybe not. The Vintage Category wants to remain
vintage, I know some people will come up with a pre '27, American roadster
that was front wheel drive. I'm forwarding your email to JD Tone, head of
roadster committee. I'll speak to him at the lakes this weekend also.

Question two - Not too sure, not familiar with the vehicle - does it meet
requirements completely. Remember it's your ball to prove legality.

Dan