Re: Tars (or is it Tires?)

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Tars (or is it Tires?)
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:49:05 -0700
Mayf;
I tried the same tars (er......Tires) on the back of my Vette but they were too
big - went to the next size down, 27" tall 8" wide. They show hardly any wear
after 6 years, but I am going to replace them for this season, "just because".
They have worked well for me at 200+ so you should be fine (& I am a few lbs
heavier)
Ed