Tars (or is it Tires?)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Tars (or is it Tires?)
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:39:16
Well, I finally solved the immediate need for tires for my car. I ordered
two Goodyear Eagle competetion tires: pn 813-058-058. The say "stock car
special" on the side along with lots of other stuff. They are 27.6 inches
in diameter, 13.4 inch section width, 10 inch tread width, 15 inch rim for
mounting on 10 inch wide wheels. The Goodyear dealer said they ought be
good for high speed (170 plus on 3500 pound car) so they should be ok for
200 on my dinky car. Oh, I paid 108 and change for each plus shipping. Cant
wait to get them mounted and on the car to see what it really looks like.

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
ph: 1-256-837-1051

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

lemay@hiwaay.net

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)