Re: New Category

To: dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Category
From: ECTA845@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:14:43 EDT
Dan and list I think it would be a huge mistake to split the classes up as
you suggest. The car of choice for me is  a 1978 Monza. I chooes this  car
because it's was within my budget. As Don Mc Meekin said "If I had the money
I would have built a Probe".Seems to me that a 49 Merc would not stand a
chance of going as fast as my little Monza. If the SCTA/BNI group does make
this change I hope that the ECTA does not.I got in to this knowing full well
that at anytime someone could and probly would build the latest and slickest
car.   Thanks , Randy Williams somewhere near Nashbilly,TN