Re: Airborne Express Delivery Alert

To: land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Airborne Express Delivery Alert
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:51:02 -0700
List,
Nordstrom switched from UPS to FedEx about four years ago because UPS would
leave packages on the doorstep without getting a signature.  The less honest
segment of our society quickly got onto the fact that they could simply pick
up these packages and return the contents for cash ... within minutes ... no
questions asked ... at the nearest Nordstrom store.  After the UPS strike
and some other problems FedEx decided that Nordstrom was too much trouble to
service so guess who Nordstrom went back to for their corporate delivery
company?  How would you like to work security there,  with one hand tied
behind your back and a corporate blindfold over your eyes?
Wes   ...happily out of Nordstrom after 18 years
<lanspeed@west.net>,"land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>