Re: New category restrictions

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: New category restrictions
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 04:57:12 -0700
Chuck,

My statement re: foreign vehicles in the new category stems from a couple of
things. We don't just make these things up. Input received for the past
couple years, at least, indicated American cars only. This input comes from
the entrants themselves. If you scan entries for the GT and MS classes as
they now exist they show that there are very few cars actually competing.
For these cars there is a place now for them to race, the current Modified
category and the current Production category. As in many cases there is but
a single entry for a given class, body & engine combo. I see no need now to
add several classes for no entries.

Dan (but I'm open) Warner