Re: Oil on troubled waters.

To: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil on troubled waters.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:00:13 -0500
Open letter to whom it may concern........
Well stump me, ain't this just how wars are started, some one
says/mentions/infers and before you know it yer can' see fer
Hummers !!!!!
Opinions are like noses and everyone' got one, although some smell too.
I left the Austin-Healey list because they couldn't put the crap away
after a disagreement, don't make me have to report this to the Better
Business Bureau...
Listen, everybody is entitled to express an opinion about anything, and
personally I don't care what's said as long as it doesn't become
biggoted/genetic/obcene/dogmatic. If you have those sort of ideas, keep
'em to yer self.....or find a group that thrives on it. I have seen
opinions expressed on here that border on the stupid in MY opinion but I
have enough respect for a persons feelings not to tell them that's not
wot I think and to hold any other idea is foolish. No doubt y'all have
similar thoughts on some subjects too.
Above all these pages are for the dissemination of ideas and
experimentation feed back.
Obviously we have occasionally stepped on some ones toes now and then
and I am taking this moment to extend my humble apologize to anybody I
have offended now and before, I hope you will except them from me as
they are intended as a sincere expression of regret. That's my feelin's
and I'll sit back and take it, 'cos I know it's

.